There is no denying that Patrick is cute, has infectious grins and giggles, but it's his seriousness that makes me laugh the most when I think of them. Food is serious business, so is his Baby Einstein Piano time, and his book time.
Piano time became mandatory a few weeks back, when I showed him the piano a few weeks back. I used his hand to push the keys, as we had been doing for weeks, but this time he started pushing them on his own. We have to leave the piano set to the number setting as this will say numbers as well as play music with lights keyed to the notes. This setting he likes the best as it's the only setting that can be interrupted.
Book time became popular about the same time as piano time. Patrick will sit and look at the pictures in his books as we read them to him and he stays focused for the entire book.
I'm really amazed at these and other changes that have all seemed to happen at once.

You will be amazed at how very quickly they learn things at this age. Patrick seems to be a very alert and intelligent baby.
ReplyDelete